Summer is the prime time of events in Hanko. Depending on the week there will be crowds of tennis players, yachtsmen, friends of the theatre, bridge players, motorboat enthusiasts and sea kayakers in the streets.
Below you’ll find a few picks from the calendar:
- 16.-17.6 Taste Hanko, Hanko restaurant days
- 7-9.7 EVLI Hanko Regatta, the traditional sailing race
- 11.-17.7 Hanko Tennis 2017
- 14.–19.7 Hanko Music Festival
- 26.–30.7 SeaHorse Week, an international show jumping competition
- 28.-30.7 Baltic Sea Cup, soccer tournament for juniors
- 4.–6.8 Poker Run, biggest power boat event in Finland
- 11.-13.8 Hanko Soul Jazz Weekend
- 18.–20.8 Hanko Pride 2017
- 25–27.8 Hanko days and the Night of the Bonfires
You’ll find a complete list of events including descriptions on the Tourist Office’s website.
Art- and Design events (among others) you’ll find easily on the event calendar maintained by the City of Hanko.
Remember that autumn is also a great time for discovering Hanko. Many events take place in the fall and the nature itself is an experience.